Support - Reporting a scalper
Help Vet Tix/1st Tix flourish!
Please help us prevent any member from taking advantage of our donors' generosity by scalping tickets. The tickets we receive are donated to Vet Tix/1st Tix at no cost for VetTixers'/1stTixers' benefit. We invest in safeguards to counter scalping, but we also rely on you since you are on the frontlines.
If you suspect a VetTixer/1stTixer is attempting to sell tickets on social media platforms, in person, or by other means, please advise us, and we will investigate the issue.
If our investigation results in identifying a VetTixer/1stTixers scalping tickets due to your confidential tip, we will credit your account with 500 coins.
Any VetTixer/1stTixers scalping tickets will have their account terminated permanently. Thank you for your support.
***500 coins (you will remain anonymous) added to your virtual bank with each blue falcon you help us catch.
So how can I spot scalpers?
- If you see a blue falcon's post about selling tickets to an event you know they won tickets from Vet Tix/1st Tix.
- Converse with the folks sitting next to you and find out where they got their tickets.
- When you see tickets for sale on any website with the name "Vet Tix" or "Eddie Rausch" or "Brandi Shannon" in the name field.
- When you see a value of "$0.00" on the ticket. Often venues & teams will put a zero dollar value in that field to identify donated tickets.
- When you see tickets in a section close to yours and you got your tickets from Vet Tix/1st Tix.
If you suspect that someone is attempting to scalp tickets from Vet Tix/1st Tix, please click the button below to provide this information to us so we can investigate further.
We really appreciate your assistance in bringing a stop to ticket scalping, if we determine that your information has led us to catch a scalper, you will be rewarded 500 coins for your effort.
NOTE: Please have a few screencaps as we will need those attached in a follow-up email and you will ALWAYS remain anonymous.